Slow-roasted tenderloin, fresh-baked bread, and the perfect, creamy mashed potatoes… no one makes them like Mom! Treasure Mom and her recipes with this stunning, wooden recipe book!
Our recipe books are:
- High Quality: This is an exceptional, thoughtfully designed piece of heirloom artwork to be cherished for many generations to come!
- Beautiful: The book covers are crafted from laser cut, 1/8” walnut hardwood and are treated with an all-natural, environmentally friendly oil for luster, protection, and endurance.
- Unique: The binding is constructed from cork fabric - a material that is distinctive, sustainable, and durable!
- Personalizable: A hard, plastic sleeve on the back of the cover provides a place for a 4" x 6" photo of Mom!
- Stocked: The book arrives equipped with 40, double-sided recipe cards printed on card stock.
- Flexible: A standard A6-personal size binder allows for easy rearranging and refills, making the book usable for generations.
- Giftable: The recipe book arrives beautifully packaged in a fabric pouch for easy gifting.
- One of a Kind: Each piece of wood is unique, making each book unique.
- Handmade: All recipe books are expertly handcrafted with keen attention to quality and detail.
- Meaningful: Food takes us home to memories of great times together, and handwritten recipes give extra sentimental value to these books. Imagine… a college graduate taking a bit of home with them as they journey out on their own… sharing a piece of family history with some happy newlyweds… your own memories of great-grandma every time you open the cover. This is a book full of meaning and love!
When necessary, recipe card refills are available for purchase here.
Recipe Book Size: 5” x 7.5” x 1.25”; 13.5cm x 19cm x 3cm
Recipe Card Size: 4” x 6” with standard 6 hole punch
Photo Size: 4” x 6”
Measurements Between Rings:
[ .75" | .75" | 2" | .75" | .75" ] OR
[ 19mm | 19mm | 51mm | 19mm | 19mm ]
FOR STANDARD METAL AND WOOD INVITATIONS: Please allow 2 business days for your initial PDF proof via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of final approval for delivery of your invitations.
FOR CUSTOM AND CORPORATE INVITATIONS: Please allow at least 8 weeks to create your invitations (longer, if possible): 2 weeks for the design phase and 6 weeks for the manufacturing and fulfillment phase.
FOR CUSTOMIZED GIFT PRODUCTS: Customized gift products are made to order. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
FOR NON-CUSTOMIZED GIFT PRODUCTS: All non-customized gift products will ship within 3 business days of purchase.
- Laser cut wood recipe book
- Walnut hardwood
- 40 double-sided recipe cards
- Standard A6, 6 hole punch binder mechanism
- Journal Size: 5” x 7.5” x 1.25”; 13.5cm x 19cm x 3cm
- Recipe Card Size: 4” x 6” with standard 6 hole punch, cardstock weight
- Photo Size: 4” x 6”