Clink your glasses, toast great times, and transport yourself to a sun-soaked vineyard! Make it extra personal, and engrave any name on the cover. Whether a novice or a true wine connoisseur, you will treasure taking notes in this stunning, wooden wine tasting notes journal!
Our wine journals are:
- High Quality: This is an exceptional, thoughtfully designed piece of heirloom artwork to be cherished for many generations to come!
- Beautiful: The book covers are crafted from laser cut, 1/8” walnut hardwood and are treated with an all-natural, environmentally friendly oil for luster, protection, and endurance.
- Unique: The binding is constructed from cork fabric - a material that is distinctive, sustainable, and durable!
- Personalizable: Have any name engraved on the front!
- Stocked: The book arrives equipped with 40, double-sided, custom-designed tasting note pages.
- Flexible: A standard A6-personal size binder allows for easy rearranging and refills, making the book usable for years to come.
- Giftable: The tasting notes journal arrives beautifully packaged in a fabric pouch for easy gifting.
- One of a Kind: Each piece of wood is unique, making each book unique.
- Handmade: All wine journals are expertly handcrafted with keen attention to quality and detail.
When necessary, tasting notes refill packs are available for purchase here.
Journal Size: 5” x 7.5” x 1.25”; 13.5cm x 19cm x 3cm
Page Size: 4” x 6.75” with standard 6 hole punch
Measurements Between Rings:
[ .75" | .75" | 2" | .75" | .75" ] OR
[ 19mm | 19mm | 51mm | 19mm | 19mm ]
FOR INVITATIONS: Please allow 2 business days for your initial PDF proof via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of final approval for delivery of your custom invitations.
FOR CUSTOMIZED GIFT PRODUCTS: Customized products are made to order. Please allow 3-5 days for shipping.
FOR ALL OTHER PRODUCTS: All non-invitation products will ship within 3 business days of purchase.
- Laser cut wood journal
- Walnut hardwood
- 40 sheets wine notes paper
- Standard A6, 6 hole punch binder mechanism
- Journal Size: 5.375” x 7.5” x 1.25”; 13.5cm x 19cm x 3cm
- Page Size: 4” x 6.75” with standard 6 hole punch