Roots Metal Invitation
The ROOTS metal invitation… roots are a symbol of where you came from and the foundation for where you’re headed. Two hearts in the branches symbolize your union. Folding the invitation at the perforations will allow the tree to stand and the branches to be sculpted – each sculpture will be as unique as your guests. Place a tea light behind the sculpture for beautiful, dancing shadows. Or use as home décor. ROOTS is a perfect invitation for weddings or anniversaries.
Sculpted Metal invitations will astound your guests. All ensembles include response postcards and printed envelopes. Give them a keepsake that will remind them of you for years to come! All metal invitations are mailed flat and possess a sculpt-able element that gives the invitation life past your event. Each design features engraved lettering that is customizable for your event. The wording on Sculpted Metal invitations can be customized to suit weddings, parties, or corporate events.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. (They are worth the wait!)
U.S Pat. No. 9,744,792 B2 ©Invite Design LLC
FOR INVITATIONS: Please allow 2 business days for your initial PDF proof via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of final approval for delivery of your custom invitations.
FOR CUSTOMIZED GIFT PRODUCTS: Customized products are made to order. Please allow 3-5 days for shipping.
FOR ALL OTHER PRODUCTS: All non-invitation products will ship within 3 business days of purchase.
• An engraved, stainless steel, sculpt-able invitation (flat for mailing); Size: 6” x 4.25"
• A response postcard printed on luxurious metallic paper finished with rounded corners; Size: 5” x 3.5”
• A coordinating metallic invitation envelope, printed on the flap with your return address
• A small, coordinating card directing your guests to a website video that demonstrates how to turn their invitation into a work of art
• Customized wording design specific to your event